First Canadian Apple Store to open May 21stCanada\'s first Apple Store is scheduled to open for business on May 21st, 2005, tipsters have informed AppleInsider. The store will be located at the Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto, Canada. AppleInsider first reported on Apple\'s interest in opening a store at the mall back in February of 2004, and in October confirmed that a leasing agreement had been drawn. A month later Apple officially confirmed that a lease had been signed. According to internal company documents obtained by AppleInsider, Apple will open at least four retail stores in Canada, and had previously planned to do so by 2005. Tipsters said the Yorkdale store will open in the existing section of the mall, and not the expansion area still under construction.
On Topic: General
- Review: Atlas Wristband is an ambitious but flawed strength training tracker
- This week on AI: Apple Car secrets, iPhone & iPad launch dates, a Dr. Dre TV show & more
- Bug in Adobe Creative Cloud updater erases root level Mac data
- Apple, Inc set to open new $25 million tech center in Hyderabad, India by June
- Apple Music passes 11M subscribers as iCloud hits 782M users