We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Amazon offers $35 off Mac OS X \"Tiger\" pre-orders (Updated)Tipsters have recently noted that Amazon.com is offering a $35 rebate on all pre-orders of Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (single license version), reducing the cost from $129.99 down to $94.99. Additionally, the online retailer is offering $50 Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger Family Pack, which allows users to install the operating system on up to 5 Macintosh computers. According to Amazon, only purchases made between Jan. 9 and May 31, 2005 qualify for the discount. Further details and a printable copy of the rebate are available here.
Update: It appears that, for unknown reasons, Apple has once again asked Amazon to disable Mac OS X Tiger pre-orders. Amazon has also removed the associated rebate info.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to headline Sen. Orrin Hatch's Utah Tech Tour on Friday
- Spotify reportedly engaging SoundCloud in advanced buyout negotiations
- Apple partners with leading business service provider Deloitte for enterprise IT
- Second man pleads gulity in 'Celebgate' hacks of iCloud & Gmail accounts
- Apple to house 1,400 employees at London's restored Battersea Power Station starting in 2021