HP adds shuffle to its iPod lineupHewlett-Packard on Friday rounded out its lineup of digital music players, adding the Apple iPod shuffle to its mix.
HP will offer both models: the $99.99 512 megabyte version, which holds up to 120 songs, and the $129.99 1 gigabyte version, which holds up to 240 songs.
Users can charge and transfer music from their PC by plugging the Apple iPod shuffle from HP directly into a USB port. The device also doubles as a portable USB flash drive to back up personal files or exchange them between computers.
In addition to the Apple iPod shuffle from HP, HP also offers 4 GB and 6 GB Apple iPod minis; 20 GB and 60 GB Apple iPods; 10-packs of HP Printable Tattoos for the iPod; and 5-packs of HP Printable Tattoos for the iPod mini.
HP\'s Total Care customer support covers all Apple iPod from HP models. This includes one year of phone support and a one-year limited warranty. The Apple iPod shuffle from HP is available today to consumers in the United States and Canada online at hpshopping.com and is expected soon at major retailers, including Radio Shack, Sears and Wal-Mart.
On Topic: General
- This week on AppleInsider: Apple Music, Beats 1, new iPods, car plans & more
- AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple Music & the iPhone's 8th birthday, plus listener questions
- New video showcases Apple's participation in 2015 San Francisco Pride Parade
- Apple investigating ways to embed health sensors, fingerprint readers, chargers into iPhone logos
- Apple officially recognizes Jony Ive's promotion, adds VP of design bios to leadership webpage