HP adds shuffle to its iPod lineupHewlett-Packard on Friday rounded out its lineup of digital music players, adding the Apple iPod shuffle to its mix.
HP will offer both models: the $99.99 512 megabyte version, which holds up to 120 songs, and the $129.99 1 gigabyte version, which holds up to 240 songs.
Users can charge and transfer music from their PC by plugging the Apple iPod shuffle from HP directly into a USB port. The device also doubles as a portable USB flash drive to back up personal files or exchange them between computers.
In addition to the Apple iPod shuffle from HP, HP also offers 4 GB and 6 GB Apple iPod minis; 20 GB and 60 GB Apple iPods; 10-packs of HP Printable Tattoos for the iPod; and 5-packs of HP Printable Tattoos for the iPod mini.
HP\'s Total Care customer support covers all Apple iPod from HP models. This includes one year of phone support and a one-year limited warranty. The Apple iPod shuffle from HP is available today to consumers in the United States and Canada online at hpshopping.com and is expected soon at major retailers, including Radio Shack, Sears and Wal-Mart.
On Topic: General
- Adobe announces Dropbox PDF integration deal, updates to Acrobat DC & eSign platforms
- Apple likely free of e-book antitrust monitor after 'rocky' two-year term
- Apple to launch official retail presence in India with Croma partnership
- Steve Jobs movie nets highest per-theater average of 2015 on opening weekend
- Dell to buy EMC for $67 billion in largest-ever tech merger