Monday, May 15, 2006, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Apple updates iLife \'06 applicationsApple Computer on Monday released software updates for several iLife '06 applications, including iDVD, iMovie HD, iWeb, and iPhoto.
iDVD 6.0.2 (5MB) update addresses issues with burning some 16:9 projects and improves overall stability. It also resolves issues with integration with the other iLife applications, importing of legacy projects and some theme related issues.
iMovie HD 6.0.2
iMovie HD 6.0.2 (7MB) addresses issues with PAL audio and displaying iLife Sound Effects automatically in its iLife Media Browser. It also improves overall stability and address a number of other minor issues. A 54.6MB Combo update is also available for users who have not yet updated to version 6.0.1.
iWeb 1.1 (88.8MB) adds comment and search support for blogs and podcasts published to .Mac. It also addresses a variety of usability and performance issues for all users, including image management fixes to improve site load performance.
iPhoto 6.0.3 (13.9MB) addresses issues with Photocasting of Smart Albums, sharing iPhoto libraries, and creating calendars and books. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.
On Topic: General
- Apple responds to Spotlight Suggestions 'backlash,' says personal data collection limited
- Tour Apple Inc's spaceship Campus 2 in extended aerial video
- Editorial: A friendlier Apple Inc now invites media through its Infinite Loop front door
- Apple launches iCloud Photos beta Web client ahead of iOS 8.1 rollout
- Full video of Jony Ive's Vanity Fair interview posted online