Monday, May 15, 2006, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Apple updates iLife \'06 applicationsApple Computer on Monday released software updates for several iLife '06 applications, including iDVD, iMovie HD, iWeb, and iPhoto.
iDVD 6.0.2 (5MB) update addresses issues with burning some 16:9 projects and improves overall stability. It also resolves issues with integration with the other iLife applications, importing of legacy projects and some theme related issues.
iMovie HD 6.0.2
iMovie HD 6.0.2 (7MB) addresses issues with PAL audio and displaying iLife Sound Effects automatically in its iLife Media Browser. It also improves overall stability and address a number of other minor issues. A 54.6MB Combo update is also available for users who have not yet updated to version 6.0.1.
iWeb 1.1 (88.8MB) adds comment and search support for blogs and podcasts published to .Mac. It also addresses a variety of usability and performance issues for all users, including image management fixes to improve site load performance.
iPhoto 6.0.3 (13.9MB) addresses issues with Photocasting of Smart Albums, sharing iPhoto libraries, and creating calendars and books. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.
On Topic: General
- Judge denies Apple bid to recover attorneys' fees from Samsung, releases $2.6M bond related to Galaxy Tab 10.1 ban
- Apple's largest store yet will be its first in the Middle East - report
- Steve Ballmer leaves Microsoft board to concentrate on other responsibilities
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac launches with OS X 10.10 Yosemite support, speed boosts, more
- Apple exec Eddy Cue puts Los Altos, Calif., home on the market for nearly $4M