We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Cisco and Apple settle iPhone trademark disputeCisco and Apple said Wednesday that they have resolved their dispute involving the iPhone trademark.
Under the agreement, both companies are free to use the iPhone trademark on their products throughout the world.
Both companies acknowledge the trademark ownership rights that have been granted, and each side will dismiss any pending actions regarding the trademark.
In addition, Cisco and Apple will explore opportunities for interoperability in the areas of security, and consumer and enterprise communications.
Other terms of the agreement remained confidential.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to headline Sen. Orrin Hatch's Utah Tech Tour on Friday
- Spotify reportedly engaging SoundCloud in advanced buyout negotiations
- Apple partners with leading business service provider Deloitte for enterprise IT
- Second man pleads gulity in 'Celebgate' hacks of iCloud & Gmail accounts
- Apple to house 1,400 employees at London's restored Battersea Power Station starting in 2021