Friday, April 27, 2007, 10:00 am PT (01:00 pm ET)
Briefly: iTunes movies confirmed for Europe by year's endApple plans to start selling movies through its European iTunes Store before the end of the year, a senior Apple executive said this week.
Apple's vice president for Europe, Pascal Cagni, revealed the plans during an intervew with French language business daily Les Echos, reports Macworld UK.
Cagni also confirmed company plans to open an official Apple retail store in Paris, France "at some point."
He added Apple Europe aims to have around 70 sales outlets within larger retail stores open across the continent by the end of the year.
On Topic: General
- Apple Stores offering free 'Hour of Code' development classes this Wednesday
- Apple joins Google, Microsoft, others in support of government surveillance reform
- Apple honors Nelson Mandela on company homepage
- In lieu of a Retina Thunderbolt Display, Apple now selling 4K IGZO Sharp LED monitor
- First look: Using iBeacon location awareness at an Apple Store