Briefly: iTunes movies confirmed for Europe by year's endApple plans to start selling movies through its European iTunes Store before the end of the year, a senior Apple executive said this week.
Apple's vice president for Europe, Pascal Cagni, revealed the plans during an intervew with French language business daily Les Echos, reports Macworld UK.
Cagni also confirmed company plans to open an official Apple retail store in Paris, France "at some point."
He added Apple Europe aims to have around 70 sales outlets within larger retail stores open across the continent by the end of the year.
On Topic: General
- Snapchat announces Spectacles video-recording sunglasses, available this fall for $130
- The Verge founding member Chris Ziegler worked at Apple for two months before leaving website
- Twitter takeover being considered by Google, Salesforce, other tech firms - report
- Yahoo confirms at least 500M accounts impacted by 2014 security breach
- Apple buys out machine learning firm Tuplejump [u]