Briefly: iTunes movies confirmed for Europe by year's endApple plans to start selling movies through its European iTunes Store before the end of the year, a senior Apple executive said this week.
Apple's vice president for Europe, Pascal Cagni, revealed the plans during an intervew with French language business daily Les Echos, reports Macworld UK.
Cagni also confirmed company plans to open an official Apple retail store in Paris, France "at some point."
He added Apple Europe aims to have around 70 sales outlets within larger retail stores open across the continent by the end of the year.
On Topic: General
- Kate Winslet, others rumored to join cast of upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Led by Whole Foods shoppers, Apple Pay accounted for 1% of digital payment dollars in November
- Apple slams BBC report on suppliers, says provided facts were 'clearly missing' from broadcast
- Apple CEO Tim Cook gives 'substantial' sum to gay rights initiative
- Undercover video shows alleged worker rights violations at Apple supplier