Briefly: iTunes movies confirmed for Europe by year's endApple plans to start selling movies through its European iTunes Store before the end of the year, a senior Apple executive said this week.
Apple's vice president for Europe, Pascal Cagni, revealed the plans during an intervew with French language business daily Les Echos, reports Macworld UK.
Cagni also confirmed company plans to open an official Apple retail store in Paris, France "at some point."
He added Apple Europe aims to have around 70 sales outlets within larger retail stores open across the continent by the end of the year.
On Topic: General
- Apple discussing settlement with battery maker over alleged employee poaching
- Apple to move away from security contractors, hire guards as full-time employees
- Billions in Google revenue could ride on Apple renewing iOS search deal
- Pebble unveils steel version of color Time watch, announces 'smartstrap' accessory support
- Apple, Google no-poach settlement reportedly on road to approval