First iPhone ads published on Apple.com (Coming June 29)Apple and AT&T Wireless used a trio of television advertisements on Sunday to announce that iPhone will be available beginning on Friday, June 29th.
The ads were first spotted on CBS network television at around 7:00 p.m. eastern time on Sunday. Each demonstrates a few of the handset's functions, ending with an Apple logo and the caption, "Coming June 29th."
AppleInsider recently cited sources in saying that Apple planned to launch the inaugural Apple handset on Friday, June 29th.
All three ads — "Never Been an iPod," "Calamari," and "How To" — have since been posted to Apple's website:
On Topic: General
- Apple hyping this week's opening of first-ever Brooklyn retail store
- This week on AI: 'Apple Car' delayed, new iOS 10 & macOS betas, 'iPhone 7' leaks & more
- Hacker who targeted celebrity Apple and Google accounts sentenced six months in prison
- US appeals court vacates Apple win in Unwired Planet patent suit
- Apple retakes top spot in FutureBrand 'perception strength' rankings