First iPhone ads published on Apple.com (Coming June 29)Apple and AT&T Wireless used a trio of television advertisements on Sunday to announce that iPhone will be available beginning on Friday, June 29th.
The ads were first spotted on CBS network television at around 7:00 p.m. eastern time on Sunday. Each demonstrates a few of the handset's functions, ending with an Apple logo and the caption, "Coming June 29th."
AppleInsider recently cited sources in saying that Apple planned to launch the inaugural Apple handset on Friday, June 29th.
All three ads — "Never Been an iPod," "Calamari," and "How To" — have since been posted to Apple's website:
On Topic: General
- Review: Bose's SoundLink Mini is an exceptional Bluetooth speaker
- First look: Fitbit Charge HR fitness band with real-time heart rate sensor
- Google announces 40 new third-party integrations for Siri competitor Google Now
- Apple's new Chongqing store shown off in photos ahead of Saturday opening
- AppleInsider's official podcast kicks off with analysis of the week's top Apple stories