Thursday, June 07, 2007, 07:00 am PT (10:00 am ET)
First photos from Apple's WWDC emphasize Leopard focusWorkers on the site of Apple's upcoming Worldwide Developers Conference are applying super-sized decals to convention center windows and hoisting banners through the conference halls. So far, there are no surprises — the focus appears to be strictly Leopard.
Our friends over at RoughlyDrafted captured some of the first shots from within the Moscone West convention center on Wednesday. The four photo set, mirrored below, reveals a handful of trademark Apple banners. Each one serves the same purpose — to let developers know they've arrived in the bay area for an earful on the company's software strategy.
"Welcome to WWDC07. Expand your universe," reads one of the banners, set to a backdrop of Mac OS X icons in a galaxy setting. "Mac OS X Leopard. Rocket fuel for your apps," reads another.
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference will kick off with Jobs' keynote address beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, June 11, 2007 at San Franciscos Moscone West convention center.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple