Apple issues AirPort Base Station, keyboard software updatesApple on Monday released software updates targeting its 802.11n AirPort Extreme Base Station and its new aluminum Apple Keyboard.
AirPort Base Station Update 2007-002
AirPort Base Station Update 2007-002 for the Mac [7.7MB] includes general fixes and compatibility updates for AirPort Utility, AirPort Disk Utility, and AirPort Base Station Agent.
More specifically, the update bumps AirPort Utility to version 5.2.1. The software supports the AirPort Extreme Base Station with 802.11n, AirPort Extreme Base Station and AirPort Express Base Station.
Separately, Apple also released AirPort Base Station Update 2007-002 for Windows XP and Vista [6.9MB]. That version includes general fixes and compatibility updates for AirPort Utility, AirPort Base Station Agent, and AirPort Disks Control Panel.
Keyboard Software Update 1.1
Earlier in the day, Apple released a 32MB Keyboard Software Update v1.1.
In a brief set of release notes, the company said the software allows its new aluminum keyboard to take advantage of the special features.
On Topic: General
- As Apple nears $200B in cash, U.S. Senators once again propose a repatriation tax break
- Apple tops Louis Vuitton, Gucci as the gift of choice among China's wealthy
- FCC says broadband-class connections must offer at least 25Mbps download speeds
- iTunes Connect bug logs developers into random Apple account, displays wrong apps
- TracFone will pay $40 million to settle unlimited data beef with the FTC