Apple issues AirPort Base Station, keyboard software updatesApple on Monday released software updates targeting its 802.11n AirPort Extreme Base Station and its new aluminum Apple Keyboard.
AirPort Base Station Update 2007-002
AirPort Base Station Update 2007-002 for the Mac [7.7MB] includes general fixes and compatibility updates for AirPort Utility, AirPort Disk Utility, and AirPort Base Station Agent.
More specifically, the update bumps AirPort Utility to version 5.2.1. The software supports the AirPort Extreme Base Station with 802.11n, AirPort Extreme Base Station and AirPort Express Base Station.
Separately, Apple also released AirPort Base Station Update 2007-002 for Windows XP and Vista [6.9MB]. That version includes general fixes and compatibility updates for AirPort Utility, AirPort Base Station Agent, and AirPort Disks Control Panel.
Keyboard Software Update 1.1
Earlier in the day, Apple released a 32MB Keyboard Software Update v1.1.
In a brief set of release notes, the company said the software allows its new aluminum keyboard to take advantage of the special features.
On Topic: General
- Belkin's ScreenCare+ Application System for iPhone launches at US Apple Stores
- Hackers trying to bribe Apple workers into handing over login information, report says
- Russia's new Internet czar vows to make Apple & Google pay more taxes
- Munster: Apple likely to fold VR into 'Made for iPhone' program within 2 years
- Apple's Tim Cook, Eddy Cue attend Super Bowl 50 amid talks of NFL streaming deal