Apple MacBook Pro prices slashed by up to $300, iMacs by $180One Apple authorized reseller upped the ante overnight in the ongoing Black Friday Mac price war, slashing Mac notebook prices by up to $300 and iMac prices by up to $180.
Responding to steep discounts offered by MacMall, and later matched in part by Amazon.com, MacConnection on Thursday shaved another $50 off Apple's most popular Mac product lines, namely MacBook Pros and iMacs.
When combined with mail-in-rebates, the online reseller's latest deals offer $150 off the 2.26GHz 13" MacBook Pro, $200 off both the 2.53GHz 13" MacBook Pro and 2.53GHz 15" MacBook Pro, $250 off the 2.66GHz 15" MacBook Pro, and $300 off both the 2.80GHz 15" MacBook Pro and 2.80GHz 17" MacBook Pro.
For iMacs, the reseller has cut $150 off both the 3.06GHz Dual 21" iMac and 3.06GHz Dual 21" ATI iMac, $170 off the 3.06GHz Dual 27" iMac, and $180 off the 2.66GHz Quad 27" iMac.
MacConnection has also bested all other resellers with a $849.99 price tag on Apple's new white 2.26GHz 13" MacBook, a savings of $149 off the suggested retail price. Meanwhile, rival MacMall continues to offer the best deals on MacBook Airs and Mac minis.
A detailed price comparison can be seen in AppleInsider's Mac Price Guide, below:
At the same time, several resellers have begun to shave down the cost of Apple's iPod line ahead of tomorrow's shopping bonanza. Current pricing on the players can be seen below in AppleInsider's new iPod Price Guide.
Both price guides will be continuously updated throughout the week.
On Topic: MacBook
- Apple registers Russian trademarks for three new MacBooks ahead of Oct. 27 event
- Apple might debut 'MagSafe-like' USB-C adapter with redesigned MacBook Pro line
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- Owners of Apple's 2016 12-inch MacBook report USB-C to HDMI adapter flickering
- How to get the lowest prices on Apple's 2016 12" MacBooks