Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.6.8 to developersApple has released a new build of Snow Leopard to developers, the first since 10.6.7 in March, and potentially the last before the delivery of Mac OS X Lion this summer.
The new build, identified as 10K521 by MacRumors, reportedly comes without any detail of changes.
Apple previously released 10.6.7 to the public nearly two months ago.
That update was delivered in two flavors, one specifically for Thunderbolt-equipped MacBook Pros identified as build 10J3250, and a general release for other models 10J869.
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion is anticipated to be released at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference during the first week of June.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- LEGO rolls out Macs in the workplace to meet growing employee demand
- IBM deploying 1,300 Macs per week, Apple users need much less support than PC counterparts
- Quicken releases 2017 updates for Mac & iOS personal finance apps
- Adobe issues Flash updates to deal with 'critical' security holes