Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.6.8 to developersApple has released a new build of Snow Leopard to developers, the first since 10.6.7 in March, and potentially the last before the delivery of Mac OS X Lion this summer.
The new build, identified as 10K521 by MacRumors, reportedly comes without any detail of changes.
Apple previously released 10.6.7 to the public nearly two months ago.
That update was delivered in two flavors, one specifically for Thunderbolt-equipped MacBook Pros identified as build 10J3250, and a general release for other models 10J869.
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion is anticipated to be released at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference during the first week of June.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple spotlights 'Focus' starring Will Smith, edited entirely in Final Cut Pro X
- Apple introduces new crash reporting service for developers in latest Xcode 6.3 beta
- Apple releases second beta of OS X 10.10.3 with focus on new Photos app
- Apple says Mac app makers must transition to ARC memory management by May
- For Apple's revamped photo experience to work, iCloud changes are needed