Apple announces free holiday shipping for online ordersApple on Monday revealed that all orders for any product placed at its U.S. online store through Dec. 22 will ship for free, while customers in other countries can also receive free shipping for one day only.
The announcement was made on Apple's online store on Monday, also known as "Cyber Monday," or the first Monday following the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S. Apple does not have any Cyber Monday deals, though it did participate in Black Friday, the largest shopping day of the year, last week.
Apple's free shipping promotion through Dec. 22 applies only to the U.S., but customers in other countries —including Canada, the U.K., France, and Spain —receive free standard shipping on all orders placed Monday. The free shipping offer in those countries does not extend beyond Monday. Additionally, Monday's free shipping offer does not extend to all other countries.
Of course, many resellers of Apple products also offer Macs and other products at discounted prices with free shipping, including MacMall, MacConnection, B&H, Amazon, Best Buy and DataVision. Discounts available from these resellers can be seen in AppleInsider's Mac Price Guide, included below:
On Topic: General
- Microsoft debuts Surface Studio all-in-one PC, refreshes high-end Surface Book
- Microsoft reveals VR & AR-focused Windows 10 'Creator's Update,' expected in early 2017
- French Apple iPhone, iMac bludgeoner given six-month suspended jail sentence, fined
- Apple Pay Vice President Jennifer Bailey to speak at Code Commerce event
- Apple design head Jony Ive collaborates on Claridge's Christmas tree in London