Monday, March 05, 2012, 02:05 pm PT (05:05 pm ET)
Mac OS X Lion update resolves Time Machine issueApple on Monday released an update for Mac OS X 10.7.3 which resolves an issue that some users faced when restoring their Mac from a Time Machine backup.
Mac OS X 10.7.3 Supplemental Update is intended only for those Mac users who have Time Machine enabled and are running backups with the software.
System requirements are limited to Mac OS X 10.7.3 Lion users only.
The download comes in at 24.55 MB and is available through Software Update or Apple's support page.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple, Inc's double digit U.S. Mac growth contradicts IDC & Gartner reports of a Mac sales slump
- Public beta launch nearly doubles OS X 10.10 Yosemite adoption despite download issues
- Apple makes first OS X Yosemite public beta available on the Mac App Store
- Apple issues new Safari betas for OS X Mavericks, Mountain Lion with minor changes
- Apple to release first public beta of OS X Yosemite on Thursday