Monday, March 26, 2012, 05:20 pm
Safari 5.1.5 fixes 32-bit usability bugJust two weeks after releasing Safari 5.1.4, Apple on Monday launched version 5.1.5 which addresses a minor bug faced by users running the web browser in 32-bit mode.
According to the update notes, Safari 5.1.5 Safari 5.1.5 "contains a fix for an issue that could affect website usability when running Safari in 32-bit mode."
The minor 46.4MB update is available via Apple's dedicated Safari webpage or through Software Update.
On Topic: Software
- Avid announces Pro Tools 11 and Media Composer 7 for Mac & PC
- Adobe releases Lightroom 4.4 and Camera Raw 7.4 after month of testing
- New release candidates for Adobe's Lightroom and Camera Raw bring bug fixes, added camera support
- Apple to lock iOS app screenshots upon submission to halt scammers
- Firefox 18 launches with support for Retina display Macs