Safari 5.1.5 fixes 32-bit usability bugJust two weeks after releasing Safari 5.1.4, Apple on Monday launched version 5.1.5 which addresses a minor bug faced by users running the web browser in 32-bit mode.
According to the update notes, Safari 5.1.5 Safari 5.1.5 "contains a fix for an issue that could affect website usability when running Safari in 32-bit mode."
The minor 46.4MB update is available via Apple's dedicated Safari webpage or through Software Update.
On Topic: Software
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 15 for Mac with new automated tools
- Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac released with macOS Sierra support, Toolbox app
- Skype cloud shift will require OS X Yosemite or iOS 8 for full support on Apple devices
- MacKeeper threatens 14-year-old YouTube video maker with harassment suit
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 14 for Mac with new tools