Safari 5.1.5 fixes 32-bit usability bugJust two weeks after releasing Safari 5.1.4, Apple on Monday launched version 5.1.5 which addresses a minor bug faced by users running the web browser in 32-bit mode.
According to the update notes, Safari 5.1.5 Safari 5.1.5 "contains a fix for an issue that could affect website usability when running Safari in 32-bit mode."
The minor 46.4MB update is available via Apple's dedicated Safari webpage or through Software Update.
On Topic: Software
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 14 for Mac with new tools
- Parallels Desktop 11 launches with support for El Capitan, Windows 10, Cortana and more
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 13 for Mac with new editing tools
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac launches with OS X 10.10 Yosemite support, speed boosts, more
- Microsoft to release free version of OneNote for Mac later this month - report