Monday, March 26, 2012, 02:20 pm PT (05:20 pm ET)
Safari 5.1.5 fixes 32-bit usability bugJust two weeks after releasing Safari 5.1.4, Apple on Monday launched version 5.1.5 which addresses a minor bug faced by users running the web browser in 32-bit mode.
According to the update notes, Safari 5.1.5 Safari 5.1.5 "contains a fix for an issue that could affect website usability when running Safari in 32-bit mode."
The minor 46.4MB update is available via Apple's dedicated Safari webpage or through Software Update.
On Topic: Software
- Adobe releases Lightroom 5.3 with holiday discount, updates Camera Raw 8.3
- New Adobe Lightroom and Camera Raw release candidates fix bugs, add camera support
- Review: 1Password 4 for Mac makes managing all your passwords easy and secure
- Adobe refreshes Photoshop, Premiere Elements with two new versions
- Apple Configurator updated for iOS 7 with new features