Aperture update brings minor fix to editing softwareApple on Thursday rolled out version 3.2.4 of its Aperture photo editing and management software, patching a small bug that affects Macs running OS X Snow Leopard.
Following Wednesday's OS X Lion update that brought system-wide RAW support for six new digital cameras, Apple has released Aperture 3.2.4 to fix a minor issue with the program's viewer.
From the release notes:
What's New in Aperture 3.2.4
- Improves stability on Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent the Viewer from updating correctly after editing a photo using an external editor.
The latest iteration of Aperture comes in at 635.54MB and can be downloaded through Software Update, Apple's Support Download page and the Mac App Store.
On Topic: Software
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 13 for Mac with new editing tools
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac launches with OS X 10.10 Yosemite support, speed boosts, more
- Microsoft to release free version of OneNote for Mac later this month - report
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro with Mac Pro optimizations
- Adobe releases Lightroom 5.3 with holiday discount, updates Camera Raw 8.3