Thursday, May 24, 2012, 04:31 pm
Aperture update brings minor fix to editing softwareApple on Thursday rolled out version 3.2.4 of its Aperture photo editing and management software, patching a small bug that affects Macs running OS X Snow Leopard.
Following Wednesday's OS X Lion update that brought system-wide RAW support for six new digital cameras, Apple has released Aperture 3.2.4 to fix a minor issue with the program's viewer.
From the release notes:
What's New in Aperture 3.2.4
- Improves stability on Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent the Viewer from updating correctly after editing a photo using an external editor.
The latest iteration of Aperture comes in at 635.54MB and can be downloaded through Software Update, Apple's Support Download page and the Mac App Store.
On Topic: Software
- Avid announces Pro Tools 11 and Media Composer 7 for Mac & PC
- Adobe releases Lightroom 4.4 and Camera Raw 7.4 after month of testing
- New release candidates for Adobe's Lightroom and Camera Raw bring bug fixes, added camera support
- Apple to lock iOS app screenshots upon submission to halt scammers
- Firefox 18 launches with support for Retina display Macs