Apple removes iPod Socks from online storeiPod Socks, a cloth accessory that Apple has sold for years to protect its portable music players, have been removed from the company's online store.
A reader alerted AppleInsider to the disappearance of the product on Wednesday. It's unclear exactly when the product was removed from the Apple Store, however a Google search still returns a link to Apple's online store as the first result.
The iPod Socks were first introduced by Apple in 2004. They came in a pack of six colorful sleeves that were meant to hold an iPod of any size, and protect it from scratches.
On Topic: iPod
- Cook blames death of iPod classic on parts availability, no replacement planned
- Apple finally kills off iPod classic after 13 years of service
- Review: Parrot Asteroid Smart in-dash head unit with navigation and app support
- Apple's new $199 iPod touch now available in the UK, other countries as global rollout continues
- Teardown of new $199 16GB iPod touch finds same design & parts as 32GB & 64GB models