Apple posts official iPhone 5 launch day video to websiteApple quietly added a compilation video of iPhone 5 launch day events from across the globe to its dedicated iPhone webpage last week, with the short two-minute long film chronicling the handset's nine-country debut.
The video, now available on Apple's iPhone 5 webpage, is more of a celebration of the launch and less of an ad, however certain features like iCloud integration and the new Panorama picture function in iOS 6 are highlighted throughout.
Although the video has yet to be uploaded to Apple's official YouTube channel, a number of stream rips have made their way to the ubiquitous online video sharing site.
Source: bouvanrooij123's YouTube channel.
The iPhone 5 launched on Sept. 21 in nine countries to overwhelming demand, with Apple opening up sales to an additional 22 countries a week later. Supply is still constrained for the popular handset, but Apple is scheduled to rollout sales in at least eight more nations on Nov. 2.
On Topic: General
- Four years after the death of Steve Jobs, Michael Fassbender talks about portraying an icon
- Irish minister says EU probe into Apple tax dodges should reach finding by end of 2015
- Laurene Powell Jobs 'repeatedly' tried to halt Universal's Steve Jobs film, report says
- Tim Cook marks anniversary of Steve Jobs's death, remembers a leader, mentor, and 'dear friend'
- Adobe launches Photoshop Fix, Capture CC, more at MAX conference