Apple posts official iPhone 5 launch day video to websiteApple quietly added a compilation video of iPhone 5 launch day events from across the globe to its dedicated iPhone webpage last week, with the short two-minute long film chronicling the handset's nine-country debut.
The video, now available on Apple's iPhone 5 webpage, is more of a celebration of the launch and less of an ad, however certain features like iCloud integration and the new Panorama picture function in iOS 6 are highlighted throughout.
Although the video has yet to be uploaded to Apple's official YouTube channel, a number of stream rips have made their way to the ubiquitous online video sharing site.
Source: bouvanrooij123's YouTube channel.
The iPhone 5 launched on Sept. 21 in nine countries to overwhelming demand, with Apple opening up sales to an additional 22 countries a week later. Supply is still constrained for the popular handset, but Apple is scheduled to rollout sales in at least eight more nations on Nov. 2.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: Three iPhones in 2017, Apple takes on Snapchat, surprise iOS 9.3.5 update & more
- AppleInsider podcast talks Apple Health, machine learning, 'iPhone 7' rumors
- Apple gets green light to add 1,000 jobs at Irish headquarters
- Watchdog group finds Pegatron exploiting workers in lead up to 'iPhone 7' launch
- Apple-1 'Celebration' motherboard auction pulls in $815K