Apple posts official iPhone 5 launch day video to websiteApple quietly added a compilation video of iPhone 5 launch day events from across the globe to its dedicated iPhone webpage last week, with the short two-minute long film chronicling the handset's nine-country debut.
The video, now available on Apple's iPhone 5 webpage, is more of a celebration of the launch and less of an ad, however certain features like iCloud integration and the new Panorama picture function in iOS 6 are highlighted throughout.
Although the video has yet to be uploaded to Apple's official YouTube channel, a number of stream rips have made their way to the ubiquitous online video sharing site.
Source: bouvanrooij123's YouTube channel.
The iPhone 5 launched on Sept. 21 in nine countries to overwhelming demand, with Apple opening up sales to an additional 22 countries a week later. Supply is still constrained for the popular handset, but Apple is scheduled to rollout sales in at least eight more nations on Nov. 2.
On Topic: General
- Will.i.am debuts i.am+ EPs earphones as Apple Store exclusive
- Philips' HomeKit compatible Hue white ambiance bulbs now for sale
- Facebook intros Continuous Live Video API for non-stop streaming
- Spotify matches Apple Music with improved $15 Family plan
- Rumor: Samsung to double down on fitness with Gear Fit 2 and 'Bio-Processor'