Monday, November 12, 2012, 05:50 pm PT (08:50 pm ET)
Want an iPad mini now? MacMall has had full stock since last MondayReaders without ready access to an Apple retail store can skip the two week wait times for an iPad mini from Apple's online store by placing their order with AppleInsider sponsor MacMall. The Apple authorized reseller tells us it has long had full stock of all new iPad mini and iPad 4 Wi-Fi models, which it's ready to ship out immediately with free shipping.
MacMall also let us know that it's besting Apple's post-approval financing of 6 months no interest, no payments (if the iPad purchase is paid off in full within 6 months) by offering an additional $20 discount off the total order purchase for all qualified finance customers. The reseller also only charges sales tax in California, Illinois, New York, Tennessee, Minnesota, Georgia, North Carolina & Wisconsin. Apple charges tax in all states.
Similarly, MacMall continues to offer readers the lowest prices anywhere across Apple's entire Mac notebook lineup when using the links in AppleInsider's Mac Price Guide and applying coupon code APPINSDRMWB36316.
Those looking to upgrade to one of the new iPads can trade in their old model at a number of services that offer cash in exchange for old iPads. Click here to check trade-in values for the first, second and third generation of iPads.
On Topic: General
- Microsoft uses Apple's Siri to prop up Windows' new 'Cortana' virtual assistant
- Apple drops cross-appeal of final judgment in Samsung lawsuit, no longer seeks permanent injunction
- Apple expected to buy personalized talk radio app Swell for $30 million
- European Commission OKs Apple's $3B purchase of Beats
- Apple acquires startup BookLamp for between $10M to $15M in bid to bolster iBooks discovery