Want an iPad mini now? MacMall has had full stock since last MondayReaders without ready access to an Apple retail store can skip the two week wait times for an iPad mini from Apple's online store by placing their order with AppleInsider sponsor MacMall. The Apple authorized reseller tells us it has long had full stock of all new iPad mini and iPad 4 Wi-Fi models, which it's ready to ship out immediately with free shipping.
MacMall also let us know that it's besting Apple's post-approval financing of 6 months no interest, no payments (if the iPad purchase is paid off in full within 6 months) by offering an additional $20 discount off the total order purchase for all qualified finance customers. The reseller also only charges sales tax in California, Illinois, New York, Tennessee, Minnesota, Georgia, North Carolina & Wisconsin. Apple charges tax in all states.
Similarly, MacMall continues to offer readers the lowest prices anywhere across Apple's entire Mac notebook lineup when using the links in AppleInsider's Mac Price Guide and applying coupon code APPINSDRMWB36316.
Those looking to upgrade to one of the new iPads can trade in their old model at a number of services that offer cash in exchange for old iPads. Click here to check trade-in values for the first, second and third generation of iPads.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: iPhone 7 & Apple Watch Series 2 review, McLaren buyout rumors, macOS Sierra launch & more
- Apple celebrates grand opening of first retail store in Mexico
- Snapchat announces Spectacles video-recording sunglasses, available this fall for $130
- The Verge founding member Chris Ziegler worked at Apple for two months before leaving website
- Twitter takeover being considered by Google, Salesforce, other tech firms - report