Apple's packed WWDC 2013 keynote replay now availableAs per usual, Apple has released Monday's keynote in full on its events webpage, offering those who missed the product-packed event a second chance to watch Apple execs introduce iOS 7, Mac OS X Mavericks, the radically redesigned Mac Pro, faster MacBook Air, and more.
While Apple streamed the WWDC 2013 keynote on its website and via a special Apple TV app this morning, the full keynote has now been uploaded to the company's events page.
The entire 120-minute video can be streamed through most Web browsers, with highlights including iOS 7, OS X Mavericks, the upcoming Mac Pro, MacBook Air, iTunes Radio, iWork for iCloud beta, and the AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule.
As of this writing, a holding page is being displayed, though the video is expected to be ready shortly.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook calls doom and gloom 'huge overreaction,' turns sights to India
- Apple's Jony Ive previews The Met's 'Manus x Machina'
- Hulu could beat Apple to the punch with live TV subscription service
- This week on AI: Apple's no-good terrible quarter, a death in Cupertino, 'Apple Watch 2' rumors & more
- Apple redesigns Support website with clean layout, responsive UI