Monday, June 10, 2013, 01:06 pm PT (04:06 pm ET)
Apple's packed WWDC 2013 keynote replay now availableAs per usual, Apple has released Monday's keynote in full on its events webpage, offering those who missed the product-packed event a second chance to watch Apple execs introduce iOS 7, Mac OS X Mavericks, the radically redesigned Mac Pro, faster MacBook Air, and more.
While Apple streamed the WWDC 2013 keynote on its website and via a special Apple TV app this morning, the full keynote has now been uploaded to the company's events page.
The entire 120-minute video can be streamed through most Web browsers, with highlights including iOS 7, OS X Mavericks, the upcoming Mac Pro, MacBook Air, iTunes Radio, iWork for iCloud beta, and the AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule.
As of this writing, a holding page is being displayed, though the video is expected to be ready shortly.
On Topic: General
- Apple responds to Spotlight Suggestions 'backlash,' says personal data collection limited
- Tour Apple Inc's spaceship Campus 2 in extended aerial video
- Editorial: A friendlier Apple Inc now invites media through its Infinite Loop front door
- Apple launches iCloud Photos beta Web client ahead of iOS 8.1 rollout
- Full video of Jony Ive's Vanity Fair interview posted online