We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Apple releases slew of printer and scanner drivers for Ricoh, Epson, moreApple has rolled out software updates for its printing and scanning software, bringing increased compatibility with Ricoh, Epson, NRG, Savin, Gestetner, Infotec, InfoPrint and Lanier printers.
The updates are available for Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion, while a list of supported printers and scanners is available at Apple's support page.
The downloads are listed below:
Apple periodically updates its supported printers and scanners list to keep OS X compatibility up to date with recently released firmware. Users can follow the link above to download the appropriate software or, alternatively, run Software Update before connecting a new device to their Mac.
On Topic: General
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech's positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Disney said to be weighing Twitter purchase to bolster online video efforts