Apple releases slew of printer and scanner drivers for Ricoh, Epson, moreApple has rolled out software updates for its printing and scanning software, bringing increased compatibility with Ricoh, Epson, NRG, Savin, Gestetner, Infotec, InfoPrint and Lanier printers.
The updates are available for Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion, while a list of supported printers and scanners is available at Apple's support page.
The downloads are listed below:
Apple periodically updates its supported printers and scanners list to keep OS X compatibility up to date with recently released firmware. Users can follow the link above to download the appropriate software or, alternatively, run Software Update before connecting a new device to their Mac.
On Topic: General
- Shuttle drivers at Apple, other Silicon Valley tech companies vote for Teamsters representation
- Apple's Tim Cook takes hardline stance against consumer data sharing, government snooping and terrorism
- Apple's March 9 'Spring Forward' event steals thunder from rivals at Mobile World Congress
- AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple's March 9 event, net neutrality, Pebble Time & more
- Ericsson unloads legal barrage against Apple in ongoing patent licensing dispute