Photoshop Express gets new filters, Chrome iOS learns pronounsAdobe has updated its Photoshop Express app for iOS, giving it new filters and increased capabilities, and Google has tweaked Chrome for iOS to give it better search functionality.
Version 3.0 of Adobe's Photoshop Express app for iOS sports a new and streamlined user interface aimed at helping users create the look they want in a faster manner. The update also includes a number of new filters aimed at helping users create new looks quickly. There are more than 20 of these filters.
Additionally, version 3.0 adds the ability to upload private albums to Adobe Revel in order to share them. Users can then view these albums on iPads, iPhones, and on Macs.
Version 3.0 of Adobe Photoshop Express for iOS is available as a free download in the App Store. The 33.7MB download requires an iPhone, iPod, or iPad running iOS 6.1 or higher.
Chrome 29 for iOS adds pronouns to voice search
The latest update of Google Chrome brings the web browser to version 29.0.1547.11. One major addition in the update is the browser's new ability to better understand natural language in its voice search capabilities.
Users can now ask "Who is the president of the United States?" followed by "Who is his wife?" and Chrome will understand the context of the inquiry, giving correct answers to both.
In addition to the voice search improvements, Chrome also adds the ability to quickly return to search results after browsing a particular result. Google has also improved stability and security in the app, tweaked its Single Sign On interaction with other Google apps, and improved data savings in Bandwidth Management.
The new version of Chrome is available as a free download in the App Store. The 22.7MB download requires an iPhone, iPod, or iPad running iOS 5.0 or higher.
On Topic: Adobe
- Contentious 'After School' returns to App Store, '1Password for Mac' gets time-based two-step verification
- Adobe debuts Comp CC for iPad, Facebook Messenger gets third-party hooks, Google Drive enables automatic backups
- Adobe reveals Document Cloud, Acrobat DC with e-signing, photo PDF conversion, more
- Judge approves $415M settlement in 'no-poach' class-action case involving Apple, Google, others
- Adobe Photoshop celebrates 25 years of image editing history