Apple posts video celebrating iTunes Festival 2013 'Moments'Apple on Friday posted a short video to its official YouTube channel, highlighting some of the most memorable moments of the iTunes Festival 2013 currently wrapping up in London.
With just three days left in Apple's 2013 iTunes Festival in London, the company has put up a short clip, titled "Moments," featuring snippets of standout acts thus far, including Elton john, Avicii and Lady Gaga.
Set to "Stormur" by Sigur Ros, who followed Lady Gaga as the festival's second act, the video shows both artists and concert goers who met at The Roundhouse in London over the past month. Apple's yearly musical celebration takes place throughout September, with one headliner playing daily after lesser known or up and coming opening acts.
By the end of the show, over 60 artists will have played at the venue, including 30 headlining performers like Justin Timberlake, Ellie Goulding, and Robin Thicke.
Apple has been streaming parts of the concert series and continues to serve up videos of performances for free through iTunes. As in past years, content can be accessed via the iOS app, a special Apple TV channel and the iTunes app for Mac and PC.
The festival continues on Saturday with John Legend, while Justin Timberlake is scheduled to perform on Sunday. Katy Perry will close out this year's festivities on Monday.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple adds Notification Center widget, enhances syncing performance in iTunes 12.1 update
- Sony to shutter iTunes & Beats Music competitor Music Unlimited, partner with Spotify
- Apple brings back complimentary iTunes content with new 'Free on iTunes' section
- Apple axes long-running 'Single of the Week' iTunes promotion - report
- Apple to raise App Store prices in EU and Canada, 'change' Russian fees