Apple posts video celebrating iTunes Festival 2013 'Moments'Apple on Friday posted a short video to its official YouTube channel, highlighting some of the most memorable moments of the iTunes Festival 2013 currently wrapping up in London.
With just three days left in Apple's 2013 iTunes Festival in London, the company has put up a short clip, titled "Moments," featuring snippets of standout acts thus far, including Elton john, Avicii and Lady Gaga.
Set to "Stormur" by Sigur Ros, who followed Lady Gaga as the festival's second act, the video shows both artists and concert goers who met at The Roundhouse in London over the past month. Apple's yearly musical celebration takes place throughout September, with one headliner playing daily after lesser known or up and coming opening acts.
By the end of the show, over 60 artists will have played at the venue, including 30 headlining performers like Justin Timberlake, Ellie Goulding, and Robin Thicke.
Apple has been streaming parts of the concert series and continues to serve up videos of performances for free through iTunes. As in past years, content can be accessed via the iOS app, a special Apple TV channel and the iTunes app for Mac and PC.
The festival continues on Saturday with John Legend, while Justin Timberlake is scheduled to perform on Sunday. Katy Perry will close out this year's festivities on Monday.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple to instate country-specific app taxes in EU starting Jan. 1
- Apple's iTunes DRM didn't violate antitrust laws, jury finds
- Pixelmator, Beyonce, 'Guardians of the Galaxy' & 'Fargo' lead Apple's iTunes Best of 2014 awards
- Apple flips switch on holiday-themed iTunes Radio stations
- Antitrust laws could cost Apple $1 billion in iTunes monopoly case