Apple takes 50% off popular productivity apps in new iOS App Store campaignIn its latest iOS App Store promotion, Apple is for a limited time knocking 50 percent off a selection of 14 productivity titles like PCalc, task manager Things, second screen solution Duet Display and more.
The "Get Productive" sale will likely run for one week and includes popular task managers like Clear, Things, Moleskine Timepage and Due, as well as utilities like PCalc and package tracker Deliveries. Note taking apps are also represented in Drafts 4 and Carbo, the latter of which offers handwriting markup with support for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
A handful of PDF viewing and capture tools are part of the sale, including PDF Expert 5, Genius Scan+ and OCR scanning tool Prizmo.
Numerics, Amount Plus and second screen utility Duet Display are also included in Apple's promo.
In addition to the iOS sale, Mac versions of Clear, PCalc, Prizmo and Things are also being sold at half price. As the "Get Productive" campaign does not extend to the Mac App Store, it's not clear how long these individual app price cuts will remain effective, though customers should have a similar one-week window to purchase.
On Topic: App Store
- Apple's iOS App Store now generating 4x revenues per app vs Android Google Play
- Pixelmator image editor gets powerful selection tools in iOS app update
- Pokemon Go update fixes login problems, sponsored game content coming soon
- European expansion of Pokemon Go commences with launch in Germany
- Pokemon GO is earning Apple's App Store 3x as much money as Nintendo