Topic: iphone 4sa
2012/05/01, 04:01 pm
An Italian court has denied Samsung's request for a preliminary injunction against the iPhone 4S, making it the third time the South Korean electronics maker has failed to obtain a ban on Apple's newest handset in Europe.
Latest Apple Headlines
- With spotlight on it & Apple, Ireland calls for worldwide tax crackdown ~1 hour ago
- Former Gartner analyst Michael Gartenberg joins Apple marketing ~2 hours ago
- Apple's iPad dominates online shopping traffic & revenue generation ~3 hours ago
- Penguin agrees to $75M settlement in Apple iBooks price fixing lawsuit ~5 hours ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now accused of violating Apple patents for Siri ~6 hours ago
Lowest Prices Anywhere!
|Core i5 MacBook Pros w/ Retina|
|Core i7 MacBook Pros w/ Retina|
Active Forum Topics
Apple's tax strategy portrayed by Senate subcommittee as a unique 'absurdity'
Microsoft unveils 'Xbox One,' a voice-controlled all-in-one entertainment hub
Apple created offshore subsidiaries to avoid paying billions in US taxes, Senate panel says
Tim Cook testifies: Apple pays all of the US taxes it owes
Ireland says it's not responsible for Apple's low international tax rate