AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Among Cyber Monday's most popular Apple deals are $200 off the company's current 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina, $200 off Apple's MacBook Pro with DVD/CD, up to $60 off iPads, a free $40 Amazon gift card with the purchase of a Nest learning thermostat, free $50 gift card from Best Buy, and more.
For its part, NewEgg via eBay lists the mid-2013 11-inch MacBook Air 1.3GHz/4GB/128GB model for $869.99 — thats 13% (or $130) off Apple's MSRP, and $27 cheaper than the lowest price seen this Black Friday. The offer is limited to 5 per customer while supplies last.
eBay Apple Deals
Separately, Best Buy has knocked $100 and $200 off Apple's late-2013 MacBook Pros with Retina display, the latter of which is the lowest price thus far this holiday shopping season. Best Buy will also throw in a $50 gift card if you choose Store Pick up for your order instead of shipping. This same promotion is valid on any order over $100. Update: B&H Photo has matched Best Buy's pricing at $1,399 and $1,599. While Best Buy charges sales tax on all orders, B&H Photo only charges sales tax on orders shipped to NY, yielding lower net prices in most scenarios.
In addition to the price matching and sales tax omission, B&H also offers exclusive discounts to AI readers on AppleCare Protection Plans when purchased alongside a new Mac. Simply add a protection plan to your item from B&H's drop down menu to see reduced costs. For instance, a $349 15-inch MacBook plan prices at $244 and a $249 11- and 13-inch MacBook protection plan prices at just $179.99:
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display 2.4GHz 13" (8GB, 256GB) for $1,399.99 ($100 off, tax-free outside NY)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display 2.6GHz 13" (8GB, 512GB) for $1,599.99 ($200 off, tax-free outside NY)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with CD/DVD (current model) 2.3GHz/4GB/500GB HDD for $1,599.00 ($200 off, tax-free outside NY)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro 2.5GHz/8GB/768GB (2012 model) for $1799 ($600 off, tax-free outside NY)
- 27.0-inch iMac (3.2GHz/8GB/1TB) 2012 model for $1599.00 ($400 off, tax-free outside NY)
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 AirPrint Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer (Blue) for $49.99 ($150 off)
- Panasonic PT-AE8000U Full HD 3D Home Theater Projector for $1799 after rebate ($750 off)
- $50 off KindleFire HD
- Limited time lightening deals every hour
- Nest Learning Thermostat for $249 with bonus $40 Amazon gift card.
For Cyber Monday pricing on other Mac models and the remainder of Apple's product families, please refer to our price guides at prices.appleinsider.com (Mac segment below):