AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Following Apple's WWDC keynote at Moscone West on Monday, the company handed out its annual Design Awards to developers whose iOS and OS X apps "combined design and technology in powerful ways."
For the ADAs, Apple usually selects a number of top-charting apps from both the iOS and Mac App Stores, as well as some favorites picked out by the App Store editorial review team.
2015 Apple Design Award winners:
- Shadowmatic by TRIADA Studio
- Metamorphabet by Vectorpark.com
- Robinhood by Robinhood Markets, Inc.
- Fantastical by Flexibits Inc.
- Affinity Designer by Serif Labs
- Crossy Road by Hipster Whale
- Workflow by DeskConnect, Inc.
- Does not Commute by Mediocre AB
- Vain Glory by Super Evil Megacorp
- Pacemaker by Pacemaker Music AB
Along with the ADA cube, developers receive every product Apple makes as part of the prize package.