Flash Deals: Quad-Core 13" MacBook Pro for $1,499 ($300 off), Mid-2017 13" MacBook Pros for $1,049
Until Saturday evening, or when supplies run out, shoppers can grab Apple's brand new 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar for the lowest price we've seen, with free shipping and no sales tax collected in many states. Or grab the current 13-inch MacBook Pro without the Touch Bar for just $1,049.
Both offers from Apple Authorized Reseller B&H Photo are due to expire at 11:59pm Eastern Time on Saturday, Dec 22nd. However, shoppers should note that B&H routinely closes down each week from just before sundown on Friday evenings till just after sundown on Saturday evening. As such, there are only a handful of hours to claim this deal over the next two days while B&H is open and accepting orders. Also of note, B&H currently only collects sales tax in the following states: AL, CT, HI, IL, IN, KY, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, NV, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OK, SC, SD, VT, WA and WI.
13" MacBook Pro with TouchBar (Mid-2018)
- 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.3GHz, 8GB, 256GB) Space Gray: $1,499.00 ($300 off)
- 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.3GHz, 8GB, 256GB) Silver: $1,499.00 ($300 off) B&H will not collect sales tax on orders shipped outside AL, CT, HI, IL, IN, KY, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, NV, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OK, SC, SD, VT, WA and WI.
13" MacBook Pro without Touch Bar (Mid-2017)
Additional Apple Deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running a handful of additional exclusive promotions this month on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in discounts on AppleCare, software and accessories. These deals are as follows:
- Deal #1: HomePods on sale for $249
- Deal #2: Up to $300 off every 2018 15" MacBook Pro
- Deal #3: $100-$150 off Apple's 2018 MacBook Air
- Deal #4: 2018 iPads on sale for $229 ($100 off)
- Deal #5: Holiday deals: Save up to $1,400 on Apple hardware