This week on the AppleInsider Podcast, questions about Apple Health, plus Neill Barham of Filmic Pro talks about the app that Steven Soderbergh used to shoot the movie "Unsane."
- Why was FilmicPro created, who is it for?
- How does shooting on an iPhone compare to a high end Canon or RED camera?
- When would you use Filmic Pro instead of the Apple Camera app?
- Reader email! Questions about Apple Health
- Speculation about the success potential of Apple TV+ vs Disney or Netflix
We like reader email — send us your comments and concerns!.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
- Behind the scenes of Bentley's iPhone-filmed, iPad Air-edited ad
- Director Steven Soderbergh calls shooting on Apple's iPhone a 'gamechanger,' wants to use it for all future movies
- Actor Joshua Leonard had 'Unsane' time working with iPhone
- Steven Soderbergh's 'High Flying Bird' shot on an iPhone, gets distribution deal
- Soderbergh returns to iPhone filmography with 'High Flying Bird'
- Filmic Pro
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].