Latest iPad Pros are still $200 off on top of Apple price drops
Apple quietly dropped prices on 1TB 11-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models, but that hasn't halted the savings at Amazon.
Continuing the trend of cutting prices on high-capacity storage options, Apple dropped 1TB iPad Pro models by $200 on the heels of its Sept. 10 keynote. But, in addition to the price drops, Amazon is still offering triple-digit markdowns on a variety of models, with prices starting at $674.
11-inch iPad Pros (Late 2018)
12.9-inch iPad Pros (Late 2018)
- 12.9" iPad Pro (64GB, Wi-Fi): $799.99 ($200 off)
- 12.9" iPad Pro (256GB, Wi-Fi): $949.99 ($200 off)
- 12.9" iPad Pro (512GB, Wi-Fi): $1,149.99 ($200 off)
- 12.9" iPad Pro (512GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular): $1,299.99 ($200 off)
- 12.9" iPad Pro (1TB, Wi-Fi): $1,349.99 ($200 off) Discounts on every other 12.9" iPad Pro...
6th Generation iPads on sale from $249
Closeout iPad Pro deals
- 2017 12.9" iPad Pro (512GB, Wi-Fi) Gold: $679 ($470 off)
- 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (512GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Gold or Rose Gold: $829 ($270 off)
Additional Apple Deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running a handful of additional exclusive promotions this month on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in discounts on AppleCare, software and accessories. These deals are as follows:
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.