New price drop: Apple's 8-core MacBook Pro gets massive $700 discount
Fresh price cuts have just been issued on Apple MacBook Pros, with savings of up to $700 off and prices as low as $1,199. Many of these deals deliver the lowest prices ever, beating Black Friday deals by up to $250.
Best MacBook Pro deals
B&H is pulling out all the stops when it comes to MacBook Pro discounts, dropping Apple's high-end 2019 15-inch MacBook Pro with a Core i9 processor to just $2,099 while supplies last.
This upgraded configuration, which matches the current sale price of the entry 16-inch MacBook Pro, offers users eight cores instead of six, all at $700 off. It also has 512GB of SSD storage and upgraded AMD Radeon Pro 560X graphics with 4GB GDDR5.
In addition to the cash savings, B&H is offering free 2-day shipping within the contiguous U.S., putting it in your hands quickly. And there are a couple of financing incentives to choose from depending on whether you want to pay the balance off in full quickly or not.
For those that want to spread the payments out over time, the B&H Financing Card offers no interest financing when paid in full within 12 months on Macs over $599.
Those that are willing to pay the balance off in full when the first payment is due can instead save on sales tax when shipping to a qualifying zip code with the Payboo Card. There's a handy "check savings" link on the B&H's Payboo page to see if your ship-to address qualifies.
According to B&H, supply is limited at the $2,099 price, so it's best to shop early if you're looking for a cheap Core i9 Mac. And for deals on nearly every other Apple product, be sure to check out the Apple Price Guide.
Best 15" MacBook Pro deals
- 2018 15" MacBook Pro 6C (2.2GHz, 16GB, 256GB, AMD Radeon Pro 555X) Gray: $1,749 ($650 off)
- 2019 15" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 256GB, AMD Radeon Pro 555X): $1,949.99 ($450 off)
- 2019 15" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 512GB, AMD Radeon Pro 560X): $2,099 ($700 off)
16-inch MacBook Pro bargains
Plus these 13" MacBook Pros are up to $550 off
- 2017 13" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 8GB, 512GB) Gray: $1,119 ($500 off)
- 2017 13" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 16GB, 256GB) Gray: $1,249 ($450 off)
- 2017 13" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, 16GB, 512GB) Gray: $1,349 ($550 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 8GB, 256GB): $1,449 ($350 off) [Activation instructions]
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 8GB, 512GB): $1,699 ($300 off)
- 2019 13" MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, 16GB, 512GB): $1,999 ($200 off) Plus 100s more deals in our Apple Price Guide...
Exclusive 2019 Mac Pro deals
- Mac Pro 8-Core (3.5GHz, 32GB, 256GB, AMD Radeon Pro 580X): $5,399* ($600 off)
- Mac Pro 8-Core (3.5GHz, 32GB, 1TB, AMD Radeon Pro 580X): $5,799* ($600 off)
- Mac Pro 12-Core (3.3GHz, 96GB, 1TB, AMD Radeon Pro 580X): $7,599* ($800 off)
- Mac Pro 16-Core (3.2GHz, 96GB, 2TB, AMD Radeon Pro Vega II): $11,199* ($1,000 off)
*Special activation instructions
To activate the discounted prices, you must shop through the special pricing links above or in our 8-core Mac Pro, 12-core Mac Pro and 16-core Mac Pro Price Guides from a laptop, desktop or iPad. We apologize, but the offer cannot be redeemed in mobile apps at this time. Need help? Send us a note at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist.
An AppleCare extended protection plan can be added to any of these Macs during checkout. Just look for the AppleCare option in your shopping cart.
100s more Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, peripherals and more. These deals are as follows: