AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Adobe has slashed 25% off its Creative Cloud All Apps plan for your first year of service. Enjoy the savings now through Presidents' Day.
Save 25% on Adobe Creative Cloud
The Creative Cloud All Apps plan unlocks access to 20+ apps, including Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro DC, and more.
Normally, a yearly subscription costs $52.99, billed monthly. With the 25% off discount, you'll pay $39.99 monthly for all 20 apps. That works out to $479.88 yearly. At the end of the first year, your subscription will automatically renew at the rate of $52.99 monthly, or $599.88 yearly. You're limited to one subscription per customer, and you must commit to a 12-month term.
The offer ends on Feb. 21, so act quickly if you're looking to lock in this price for the next year.
Additional Apple deals
If you're looking for the best deals on Apple hardware, it's worth checking out our Apple Price Guide. Updated daily, there are hundreds of exclusive discounts on everything from iPads to MacBooks. Here are a few specials heading into the Presidents' Day weekend:
- Hard-to-find 16-inch MacBook Pro w/ 32GB RAM is $150 to $200 off, in stock
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 for Mac license dips to $49.99
- Today's AirPods deals knock up to $100 off product range
- February's best MacBook Air deals deliver prices as low as $899
- Save $100 on Apple's Mac mini with 16GB RAM, now $799