Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.5 build 7M30Apple today seeded developers with the fourth external build of of Mac OS X 10.3.5, which is labeled build 7M30.
With this latest build, Apple has reportedly asked developers to focus their testing efforts in the areas of Core Graphics, Audio/Sound, Bluetooth, Video drivers, NFS, Safari and sleep related Power Management functions.
In the previous three seeds, the company had suggested that developers also explore changes to Mail, OpenGL, Networking, and FireWire.
Once again, Apple has excluded its traditional list of known issues when providing seeds to Apple Developer Connection (ADC) members.
Apple first seeded Mac OS X 10.3.5 build 7M18 on July 9th and followed up with builds 7M20, and 7M28 later in the month. The system update was first discovered on pre-production models of Apple's dual 2.5 GHz Power Mac G5 computers, which were announced back in June.
Mac OS X 10.3.5 is expected to be completed prior to the formal introduction of the company's new iMac G5 personal computer, which is expected no later than September.
The current build of Mac OS X 10.3.5 remains approximately 41.5 MB in size.
On Topic: General
- Apple urges Supreme Court to end long-running Samsung patent case
- Apple CEO Tim Cook, VP Lisa Jackson to host Clinton fundraising event
- Microsoft lays off 2,850 more people in continued retreat from phones
- AppleInsider podcast talks Q3 earnings, more 'iPhone 7' rumors, 'Apple Car,' more
- Apple confirms plans for World Trade Center store in New York City