Friday, February 04, 2005, 12:35 pm PT (03:35 pm ET)
View the second Pepsi-iTunes ad featuring Gwen StefaniPepsi has completed production of its second iTunes Super Bowl television commercial. The new 30-second spot will air this Sunday in addition to the already published 45-second spot.
This ad features No Doubt's Gwen Stefani.
On Topic: General
- Former head of Android Andy Rubin leaves Google to start tech hardware incubator
- Seth Rogen to play Steve Wozniak alongside Christian Bale's Steve Jobs
- President Bill Clinton, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella & others praise Apple CEO Tim Cook for publicly announcing he is gay
- 'I'm proud to be gay,' Apple CEO Tim Cook says in open letter supporting equality
- Microsoft inadvertently leaks 'Band' fitness wearable in new app, reveals 'Microsoft Health' [update: confirmed]