Wednesday, June 08, 2005, 01:00 pm PT (04:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-006Apple today released Security Update 2005-006 for both Mac OS X 10.3.9 and Mac OS X 10.4.1. The former includes updates to Bluetooth and PHP while the latter also addresses issue with AFP Server, CoreGraphics, Folder Permissions, launchd, LaunchServices, NFS and VPN. The updates are recommended for all Macintosh users and are accessible from Apple's download site or via the Software Update mechanism built into Mac OS X.
On Topic: General
- Apple to introduce app-specific passwords for iCloud-connected titles
- Full Tim Cook interview with Charlie Rose available to stream online
- Apple activates two-step authentication for iCloud Web portal
- Appellate court rejects $368 million VirnetX patent victory over Apple
- Misfit announces Flash, an affordable $49 wearable fitness and sleep tracker