Wednesday, June 08, 2005, 01:00 pm PT (04:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-006Apple today released Security Update 2005-006 for both Mac OS X 10.3.9 and Mac OS X 10.4.1. The former includes updates to Bluetooth and PHP while the latter also addresses issue with AFP Server, CoreGraphics, Folder Permissions, launchd, LaunchServices, NFS and VPN. The updates are recommended for all Macintosh users and are accessible from Apple's download site or via the Software Update mechanism built into Mac OS X.
On Topic: General
- G-Technology to ship Thunderbolt 2 'Studio Series' RAID arrays in mid-May, up to 24TB
- LaCie reveals year-long security breach at online store
- Samsung calls on computer scientists to refute Apple patent claims
- Judge denies Apple motion to dismiss states' e-books suit
- Revenue from mobile device displays to surpass televisions for first time in 2014