Wednesday, June 08, 2005, 01:00 pm PT (04:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-006Apple today released Security Update 2005-006 for both Mac OS X 10.3.9 and Mac OS X 10.4.1. The former includes updates to Bluetooth and PHP while the latter also addresses issue with AFP Server, CoreGraphics, Folder Permissions, launchd, LaunchServices, NFS and VPN. The updates are recommended for all Macintosh users and are accessible from Apple's download site or via the Software Update mechanism built into Mac OS X.
On Topic: General
- Future Apple devices may boast environmental sensor suite with built-in thermometer
- Apple's display tech lets users interact with 3D objects in mid-air
- Judge denies Apple motion to stay upcoming e-books damages trial
- Apple 'on the prowl' with 24 acquisitions in last year and a half
- Google agreed to pick up tab for some Samsung legal fees, take on liability in case of loss