Wednesday, June 08, 2005, 04:00 pm
Apple releases Security Update 2005-006Apple today released Security Update 2005-006 for both Mac OS X 10.3.9 and Mac OS X 10.4.1. The former includes updates to Bluetooth and PHP while the latter also addresses issue with AFP Server, CoreGraphics, Folder Permissions, launchd, LaunchServices, NFS and VPN. The updates are recommended for all Macintosh users and are accessible from Apple's download site or via the Software Update mechanism built into Mac OS X.
On Topic: General
- Google engineers talk fragmentation, how to make Android work for emerging markets
- Editorial: Apple's billions are building an empire for the future
- Review: AL13 raises the bar for iPhone bumper design
- Song skipping feature in Apple's 'iRadio' reportedly holding up Sony deal
- Music service's structure, plus Apple's culture, holding up 'iRadio' service