Wednesday, June 08, 2005, 01:00 pm PT (04:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-006Apple today released Security Update 2005-006 for both Mac OS X 10.3.9 and Mac OS X 10.4.1. The former includes updates to Bluetooth and PHP while the latter also addresses issue with AFP Server, CoreGraphics, Folder Permissions, launchd, LaunchServices, NFS and VPN. The updates are recommended for all Macintosh users and are accessible from Apple's download site or via the Software Update mechanism built into Mac OS X.
On Topic: General
- Apple honors Nelson Mandela on company homepage
- In lieu of a Retina Thunderbolt Display, Apple now selling 4K IGZO Sharp LED monitor
- First look: Using iBeacon location awareness at an Apple Store
- Apple spent $60 million on Samsung suit, attempts to recoup $15.7 million
- WSJ blasts Apple e-books antitrust judge in scathing editorial