Stanford posts transcript and video of Jobs\' speechSeveral readers have pointed out that Stanford University has now posted both a text transcript and video excerpt (right sidebar) from Apple chief executive Steve Jobs\' commencement address on June 12, 2005. During the speech, Jobs said: \"When I was 17 I read a quote that went something like, \"If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you\'ll most certainly be right.\" It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself, \"If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?\" And whenever the answer has been \"no\" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.\"
On Topic: General
- Apple Stores suffering from 'cult' atmosphere, advancement barriers, says UK staffer
- This week on AI: New MacBook Pro rumors, Apple's answer to Echo, Apple Car charging & more
- Apple details efforts to ease environmental impact at Irish data center
- Jawbone said to end fitness tracker sales, may sell off speaker business [u]
- AirPort Extreme, Time Capsule pulled from U.S. Apple Stores