Monday, August 15, 2005, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-007Apple today released the previously mentioned Security Update 2005-007. According to the release notes, the update includes modifications to the following components: AppKit, BlueTooth, CoreFoundation, cups, Directory Services, HIToolBox, Kerberos, loginwindow, Mail, OpenSSL, QuartzComposerScreenSaver, Security Interface, Safari, X11 and zlib. Apple recommends the update for all Macintosh users. For additional details on the release, please visit Apple's Knowledge Base article.
On Topic: General
- Apple's mysterious 2-story structure at site of Sept. 9 event drives frenzy even further
- Apple announces Sept. 9 event for expected 'iPhone 6' & 'iWatch' unveiling: 'Wish we could say more'
- Apple wins patent for Steve Jobs-designed Fifth Ave glass cube
- LG and Samsung announce new smartwatches ahead of Apple's anticipated 'iWatch' reveal [u]
- Judge denies Apple injunction against Samsung devices in second California patent trial