Monday, August 15, 2005, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-007Apple today released the previously mentioned Security Update 2005-007. According to the release notes, the update includes modifications to the following components: AppKit, BlueTooth, CoreFoundation, cups, Directory Services, HIToolBox, Kerberos, loginwindow, Mail, OpenSSL, QuartzComposerScreenSaver, Security Interface, Safari, X11 and zlib. Apple recommends the update for all Macintosh users. For additional details on the release, please visit Apple's Knowledge Base article.
On Topic: General
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers