First look at Apple\'s new iPod nano (photos)A first look at Apple's new iPod nano digital music player
Apple's new flash memory-based iPod nano has been available to the public only for a matter of hours. Most Apple retail stores are reporting stock of the new digital music players but say they expect sell through their first shipments by evening. According to our checks, the average retail store received less than one thousand units.
The black iPod nano is expected to become scarce over the next few days, as it appears that Apple is only shipping one black nano for every five to eight white nanos. In the few hours the players have been on the market, the black nanos appear to be outselling the white models in some stores.
We'll have a lot more to say about the new iPod nano in the coming days. In the meantime, below you will find our first look at the players in the form of a 32 image gallery.
On Topic: General
- Continuity tips: How to enable or disable iPhone cellular calls on Mac & iPad
- China reportedly defers banking technology regulations, relieves pressure on foreign firms
- Apple Maps Connect services branch out to Italy, Mexico, Switzerland
- ITC to investigate Apple on allegations of Ericsson patent infringement
- Steve Jobs biopic shoots scenes from unveiling of first iMac in 1998