Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Apple updates iTunes and iLife \'06 applicationsApple Computer this afternoon updated iTunes to version 6.0.3 and and also released maintenance updates to all the component applications of iLife '06 with the exception of GarageBand.
The updates were made available via the Mac OS X Software Update mechanism and also posted them to the Apple Support Web site.
iTunes 6.0.3 Update
According to Apple, iTunes 6.0.3 (54MB) includes stability and performance improvements over iTunes 6.0.2. The company notes that after purchasing music from the iTunes Music Store with iTunes 6 or later, users will also need to upgrade their other computers that purchase music from the iTunes Music Store to the latest version of iTunes.
iDVD 6.0.1 Update
iDVD 6.0.1 Update (4.6MB) resolves issues with integration with the other iLife applications, importing of legacy projects and some theme related issues. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.
iMovie HD 6.0.1 Update
iMovie HD 6.0.1 Update (51.8MB) resolves issues with Ken Burns rendering performance, Scrubber Bar editing performance and theme image quality. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.
iPhoto 6.0.1 Update
iPhoto 6.0.1 Update(12MB) resolves issues with photocasting, viewing thumbnails in large libraries, and ordering cards, calendars and books. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.
iWeb 1.0.1 Update
iWeb 1.0.1 Update (18.3MB) addresses issues related to publishing and blogs. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says privacy talks with Chinese government were 'very open'
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson wants to make online shopping personal with new startup 'Enjoy'
- Apple says its 'ambitious' sapphire manufacturing process is 'not ready for production'
- GT Advanced to exit sapphire production business, Apple to recover $439M prepayment over 4 years
- Christian Bale confirmed to play Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic, to start shooting soon