A&E Television content arrives on iTunesA&E Television Networks and Apple on Wednesday announced hit television programming from A&E Network, The Biography and History Channels is now available for purchase and download on the iTunes Music Store.
The new content features popular series such as "Criss Angel: Mindfreak," "Driving Force" and "Inked" from A&E Network, "The Revolution" and "Modern Marvels" from The History Channel, and selections from the Emmy Award-winning "Biography" series from The Biography Channel.
"Teaming up with iTunes is a great opportunity for us to both reach our growing fan base and expand our reach to new viewers wherever they are," said Steve Ronson, senior vice president, Enterprises, A&E Television Network. "iTunes is the leader in TV show downloads, and we are very happy that A&E Television Network brands and programming will now be available to consumers on their iPod or computer."
iTunes now offers over 200 TV shows for $1.99 per episode for viewing on a computer or iPod.
On Topic: General
- DOJ to review secret cell phone tracking programs, reveal information on usage
- This week on AppleInsider: Apple's blockbuster Q2, 'tattoo-gate,' Apple Watch review, more
- Samsung takes Apple obsession to next level with new Galaxy ad
- Apple bringing back personal shopping for controversial new Madison Avenue store in NYC
- AppleInsider podcast discusses our Apple Watch review, Apple's record Q2 and more