Apple commercial confirms iPhone available June 29thA new AT&T Wireless commercial advertises that Apple's much-anticipated iPhone device will be available beginning June 29th.
The spot, which ran on CBS at approximately 7:00 p.m. eastern time,
includes a brief demonstration of some iPhone functions. It ends with an Apple-branded splash screen that states:
"Coming June 29"
AppleInsider recently cited sources in saying that Apple planned to launch the inaugural Apple handset on Friday, June 29th.
On Topic: General
- This week on AppleInsider: New Macs, Apple Watch update, TV plans & more
- Apple bolsters Maps with more business listings data providers
- Apple attends 'spy summit' to discuss data privacy, mass surveillance issues
- AppleInsider podcast discusses new Macs, Apple Watch update & Wall Street analysts
- Rumor: Delayed Kanye West album could debut on Apple's streaming music service