Apple posts iPhone User Guide, tech notesThose without the iPhone still have the opportunity to learn every last detail of the device's functions and support through Apple's official documentation.
The complete, 118-page user manual for the iPhone is now available online as a PDF.
The guide touches on the full interface for each of the bundled programs, typical maintenance and care, and extra tips such as using the iPhone's accessibility options. No new information is listed in the document.
In addition to the primary manual, Apple has also issued its first five technical notes for those experiencing problems with the device. The posting includes three troubleshooting notes for those unable to use POP3 e-mail, a failure to recognize the device by iTunes or Mac OS X, and those experiencing lockups or unresponsiveness.
Informational notes are also available for those setting up Internet access through EDGE or Wi-Fi, and those interested in the basis of SMS messages.
On Topic: General
- Tim Cook charity auction raises $515K for human rights
- Cupertino mayor accuses Apple, responsible for nearly 20% of the city's tax revenue, of not paying enough
- Microsoft stays true to its word, will end free Windows 10 upgrades on July 29
- Apple's online store gains new category for accessibility-focused accessories
- Ex-Siri team to unveil 'Viv' virtual assistant next week in quest for ubiquitous AI