Friday, June 29, 2007, 04:00 pm PT (07:00 pm ET)
High-quality Apple iPhone unboxing photosA gallery of images taken from one of the first Apple iPhones that went on sale Friday at 6:00 p.m. eastern time. More to follow.
On Topic: General
- Apple 'on the prowl' with 24 acquisitions in last year and a half
- Google agreed to pick up tab for some Samsung legal fees, take on liability in case of loss
- Lytro's next-gen $1500 Illum 'light-field' camera bolstered by dedicated Mac software, Aperture support
- Apple tech takes on distracted driving, blocks users from texting while behind the wheel
- Apple print ad touts environmental responsibility, pokes fun at Samsung [u]