Friday, June 29, 2007, 04:00 pm PT (07:00 pm ET)
High-quality Apple iPhone unboxing photosA gallery of images taken from one of the first Apple iPhones that went on sale Friday at 6:00 p.m. eastern time. More to follow.
On Topic: General
- Apple honors Nelson Mandela on company homepage
- In lieu of a Retina Thunderbolt Display, Apple now selling 4K IGZO Sharp LED monitor
- First look: Using iBeacon location awareness at an Apple Store
- Apple spent $60 million on Samsung suit, attempts to recoup $15.7 million
- WSJ blasts Apple e-books antitrust judge in scathing editorial