Friday, June 29, 2007, 04:00 pm PT (07:00 pm ET)
High-quality Apple iPhone unboxing photosA gallery of images taken from one of the first Apple iPhones that went on sale Friday at 6:00 p.m. eastern time. More to follow.
On Topic: General
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers