Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 05:50 pm PT (08:50 pm ET)
Photo gallery: Apple's booth at Macworld Expo 2008Apple's booth at this week's Macworld Expo, undoubtedly the most heavily trafficked, is essentially broken organized into five distinct sections — Apple Booth, Apple TV, iPod touch, iPhone, and Time Capsule.
On Topic: General
- Apple chose to handle iOS 8 rollout with own content delivery network
- Apple invents bone conducting EarPods for better iPhone noise cancellation
- Tim Cook touts new Apple privacy policies in open letter to customers
- Tim Cook explains consolidation at Apple in new interview
- Apple 'never' planned to use sapphire covers for iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus - report