Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 05:50 pm PT (08:50 pm ET)
Photo gallery: Apple's booth at Macworld Expo 2008Apple's booth at this week's Macworld Expo, undoubtedly the most heavily trafficked, is essentially broken organized into five distinct sections — Apple Booth, Apple TV, iPod touch, iPhone, and Time Capsule.
On Topic: General
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers