Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 05:50 pm PT (08:50 pm ET)
Photo gallery: Apple's booth at Macworld Expo 2008Apple's booth at this week's Macworld Expo, undoubtedly the most heavily trafficked, is essentially broken organized into five distinct sections — Apple Booth, Apple TV, iPod touch, iPhone, and Time Capsule.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says privacy talks with Chinese government were 'very open'
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson wants to make online shopping personal with new startup 'Enjoy'
- Apple says its 'ambitious' sapphire manufacturing process is 'not ready for production'
- GT Advanced to exit sapphire production business, Apple to recover $439M prepayment over 4 years
- Christian Bale confirmed to play Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic, to start shooting soon