Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 05:50 pm PT (08:50 pm ET)
Photo gallery: Apple's booth at Macworld Expo 2008Apple's booth at this week's Macworld Expo, undoubtedly the most heavily trafficked, is essentially broken organized into five distinct sections — Apple Booth, Apple TV, iPod touch, iPhone, and Time Capsule.
On Topic: General
- LaCie reveals year-long security breach at online store
- Samsung calls on computer scientists to refute Apple patent claims
- Judge denies Apple motion to dismiss states' e-books suit
- Revenue from mobile device displays to surpass televisions for first time in 2014
- Apple tech uses Wi-Fi access points for indoor navigation, 3D positioning