Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 05:50 pm PT (08:50 pm ET)
Photo gallery: Apple's booth at Macworld Expo 2008Apple's booth at this week's Macworld Expo, undoubtedly the most heavily trafficked, is essentially broken organized into five distinct sections — Apple Booth, Apple TV, iPod touch, iPhone, and Time Capsule.
On Topic: General
- US carriers agree to standard set of rules for unlocking phones, tablets
- Apple's own medical experts say death at Pegatron not related to working conditions
- Apple looks to curb Web browser UI spoofing using real-time camera images
- Apple scores court win in South Korea as judge tosses Samsung patent suit
- Apple's 'Hour of Code' workshops take kids hands-on with coding