Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 10:00 am PT (01:00 pm ET)
Apple releases software v1.1.4 for iPhone and iPod touchApple on Tuesday released software version 1.1.4 for both the iPhone and iPod touch alongside a set of release notes comprised of only two words: "Bug fixes."
Users can download and apply the update by docking their iPhone or iPod touch, selecting it under the device list in iTunes, and then hitting the "Check for update" button.
AppleInsider readers are discussing the 162MB update in this forum thread.
On Topic: iPhone
- iPhone 6 demand continues to outstrip supply, may not see balance before 2015
- Apple's iPhone 6 & 6 Plus met with orderly launch day lines in China
- Apple adds PetSmart, Office Depot, others to growing list of retailers who've pledged support for ApplePay
- Apple says iPhone 6 owners can start using ApplePay with release of iOS 8.1 on Monday, Oct. 20
- Apple's iPhone 6 & 6 Plus off to best start in iPhone history