Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 10:00 am PT (01:00 pm ET)
Apple releases software v1.1.4 for iPhone and iPod touchApple on Tuesday released software version 1.1.4 for both the iPhone and iPod touch alongside a set of release notes comprised of only two words: "Bug fixes."
Users can download and apply the update by docking their iPhone or iPod touch, selecting it under the device list in iTunes, and then hitting the "Check for update" button.
AppleInsider readers are discussing the 162MB update in this forum thread.
On Topic: iPhone
- Apple opens Touch ID to third-party applications with iOS 8
- Despite record output, Foxconn unable to keep up with massive iPhone 6 demand
- Review roundup: Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8
- Apple's new Watch, Apple Pay and iPhone 6 met with nervous mocking by competitors
- Apple details content migration from Android to iOS in new support document