Case maker publishes photos of iPhone nano protectorXSKN, the third-party case maker responsible for rekindling rumors of an iPhone nano, has started taking orders for a protective holder for the rumored gadget.
The accessory maker is selling the cases in a variety of colors for prices between $25 and $27. Outside of being fitted for a shorter, chubbier version of the Apple handsets, the cases largely resemble the company's line of iPhone 3G protective holders.
Despite accurately leaking casing designs for the iPhone 3G and fourth-generation iPod nano before those devices were announced by Apple, XSKN's latest claim of an iPhone nano has been met with considerable skepticism for a variety of reasons.
An image of one of the casings can be seen below.
On Topic: iPhone
- Sources: iPhone 6 series 'touch disease' now accounting for about 11% of Apple Store repairs
- 'iPhone 7' production affected by low yields on waterproof speaker, dual camera - report
- Intel plots attack on Apple's partnership with TSMC, looks to build A-series chips by 2018
- Apple again rumored to axe iPhone home button in 2017
- Apple to integrate Japan's FeliCa tap-to-pay standard in next-gen iPhone, report says