Case maker publishes photos of iPhone nano protectorXSKN, the third-party case maker responsible for rekindling rumors of an iPhone nano, has started taking orders for a protective holder for the rumored gadget.
The accessory maker is selling the cases in a variety of colors for prices between $25 and $27. Outside of being fitted for a shorter, chubbier version of the Apple handsets, the cases largely resemble the company's line of iPhone 3G protective holders.
Despite accurately leaking casing designs for the iPhone 3G and fourth-generation iPod nano before those devices were announced by Apple, XSKN's latest claim of an iPhone nano has been met with considerable skepticism for a variety of reasons.
An image of one of the casings can be seen below.
On Topic: iPhone
- Orlando Magic are first NBA team to support Apple Pay for in-arena purchases
- T-Mobile announces new 'Data Stash' rollover mobile data plans starting with 10GB for free
- Samsung in talks with LoopPay to launch Apple Pay competitor in 2015
- Canadian government details antitrust charges against Apple
- Apple poised to overtake Nokia in mobile phone sales after 26% iPhone surge in Q3