Case maker publishes photos of iPhone nano protectorXSKN, the third-party case maker responsible for rekindling rumors of an iPhone nano, has started taking orders for a protective holder for the rumored gadget.
The accessory maker is selling the cases in a variety of colors for prices between $25 and $27. Outside of being fitted for a shorter, chubbier version of the Apple handsets, the cases largely resemble the company's line of iPhone 3G protective holders.
Despite accurately leaking casing designs for the iPhone 3G and fourth-generation iPod nano before those devices were announced by Apple, XSKN's latest claim of an iPhone nano has been met with considerable skepticism for a variety of reasons.
An image of one of the casings can be seen below.
On Topic: iPhone
- Roommates stab each other with beer bottles in iPhone vs. Android dispute
- Chrome for iOS adds Today widget, Halo comes to iPhone and iPad for first time
- Chinese government officially suspends controversial banking technology rules
- Apple makes 'last-minute decision' to use TSMC for 30% of 'A9' chip orders for next iPhone
- Apple's iOS App Store widens revenue lead over Google Play in Q1 2015