Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 12:00 pm PT (03:00 pm ET)
Case maker publishes photos of iPhone nano protectorXSKN, the third-party case maker responsible for rekindling rumors of an iPhone nano, has started taking orders for a protective holder for the rumored gadget.
The accessory maker is selling the cases in a variety of colors for prices between $25 and $27. Outside of being fitted for a shorter, chubbier version of the Apple handsets, the cases largely resemble the company's line of iPhone 3G protective holders.
Despite accurately leaking casing designs for the iPhone 3G and fourth-generation iPod nano before those devices were announced by Apple, XSKN's latest claim of an iPhone nano has been met with considerable skepticism for a variety of reasons.
An image of one of the casings can be seen below.
On Topic: iPhone
- Hands on: unboxing and sizing up Apple's new iPhone 6 & 6 Plus
- First iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus teardowns reveal high-capacity batteries, reworked innards
- Citibank sending its customers an introduction to iPhone 6, Apple Pay
- Australian Apple Stores met with long lines as worldwide iPhone 6 and 6 Plus sales begin, Angela Ahrendts on hand [u]
- Photographer takes iPhone 6 and 6 Plus to Iceland, details major enhancements over iPhone 5s