Apple releases Safari 4.0.3Apple Tuesday afternoon released a new update to its Safari browser, bringing a handful of minor fixes to the application.
The program is available for download direct from Apple or via Software Update on OS X. The update is said to include:
- Stability improvements for Web pages that use the HTML 5 video tag.
- A fix for an issue that prevented some users from logging into iWork.com.
- A fix for an issue that could cause web content to be displayed in grayscale instead of color.
On Topic: Software
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 15 for Mac with new automated tools
- Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac released with macOS Sierra support, Toolbox app
- Skype cloud shift will require OS X Yosemite or iOS 8 for full support on Apple devices
- MacKeeper threatens 14-year-old YouTube video maker with harassment suit
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 14 for Mac with new tools