We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are available here.
iOS 4.3.2 rumored to bring bug fixes, improvements within 2 weeksApple is rumored to release another incremental update to its mobile operating system in the form of iOS 4.3.2, said to include bug fixes and enhancements when it arrives in the next few weeks.
Citing sources at Apple, Boy Genius Report said on Thursday that the company is currently working on iOS 4.3.2 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Tipsters allegedly indicated that the software will arrive in about two weeks.
"It's said to include a few enhancements, address security issues, and it will also fix several bugs that have affected users," the report said. It provided no specifics on what bugs or improvements the update might include.
The same site reported on iOS 4.3.1 in March, and said it would also arrive within two weeks. The actual software arrived just four days later, and was a minor release with fixes for cellular networks and a resolution for an occasional graphics glitch on the fourth-generation iPod touch.
Apple has already revealed that it will "unveil the future of iOS" at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, scheduled to start on June 6. It is widely believed that Apple will officially unveil the next major update for its mobile operating system, iOS 5, at that event, though rumors have suggested the company has no intention of showing off new iPhone hardware, as it has done in years past.
On Topic: iPhone
- Apple's latest iPhone 7 ad brings iOS 10 'happy birthday' balloons in Messages to life
- Apple acknowledges tracking iMessage metadata and sharing it with law enforcement
- Apple brings Maps traffic data to four smaller European countries
- Trade-in Deal: $10 cash bonus when you sell your old iPhone or Apple Watch to BuyBackWorld
- All 2017 iPhones likely to have glass casing, stainless steel edges may be limited to high-end models