Apple releases minor Aperture update, printer driversApple on Thursday released a minor fix for its Aperture software and a batch of printer drivers for OS X.
Apple has posted Aperture version 3.3.1 for download on its support website and in the Mac App Store. The release is intended to address an issue that could cause the program to hang or quit unexpectedly when upgrading libraries.
The update, which has a file size of 528.37MB, is recommended for all Aperture 3 users and requires OS X Lion 10.7.4 or later.
Aperture got a significant upgrade to version 3.3 earlier this month to add Retina Display-compatibility for the new MacBook Pro. Other additions include a unified photo library with iPhoto, support for AVCHD video and a number of other tools and tweaks for the software.
The Cupertino, Calif., company also issued on Thursday a large set of new OS X printer drivers for a range of manufacturers:
NRG Printer Drivers v2.3
InfoPrint Printer Drivers v2.3
Lanier Printer Drivers v2.3
Savin Printer Drivers v2.3
Ricoh Printer Drivers v2.3
Gestetner Printer Drivers v2.3
Infotec Printer Drivers v2.3
Lexmark Printer Driver v2.8
Epson Printer Drivers v2.10
Canon Printer Drivers v2.9
On Topic: Software
- Skype cloud shift will require OS X Yosemite or iOS 8 for full support on Apple devices
- MacKeeper threatens 14-year-old YouTube video maker with harassment suit
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 14 for Mac with new tools
- Parallels Desktop 11 launches with support for El Capitan, Windows 10, Cortana and more
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 13 for Mac with new editing tools