We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
16GB iPhone 4S drops to $99, 8GB iPhone 4 free with contractWith the launch of the iPhone 5, the 16-gigabyte iPhone 4S will drop to $99 with a two-year contract, while an 8-gigabyte iPhone 4 will be available for free.
The new pricing was announced by Apple on Wednesday at its iPhone 5 keynote. No mention was made of the iPhone 3GS, suggesting it will no longer be available, though some have expressed belief that it will continue to be available contract-free in developing countries.
The iPhone 5 pricing matches last year's iPhone 4S pricing structure: $199 with a contract for the 16-gigabyte model, $299 for 32 gigabytes, and $399 for 64 gigabytes.
On Topic: iPhone
- Spotify debuts 'Daily Mix' to compete with Apple Music's 'For You'
- Honeywell intros Lyric T5 thermostat ready for Apple's HomeKit
- MLB At Bat adds video highlights in Notification Center, other iOS 10 enhancements
- Inside the iPhone 7: Apple's Taptic Engine, explained
- New Galaxy Note 7 fire raises worries Samsung didn't fix battery problems