eBay Cyber Monday Sale: 13" MacBook Pro for $989, 5% off iPads, 56% off NookseBay, which is currently undergoing a rebranding an strategical shift to pit itself in direct competition with Amazon via a push towards more direct sales, is hosting a Cyber Monday sale offering 5% off iPads with Retina display and 18% off the entry-level 13-inch MacBook Pro ($989), as well as significant discounts on other consumer electronics like cameras, game systems and more.
The $989 price ($210 savings) on the 2.5GHz 13" MacBook Pro (MD101LL/A) is the lowest we've seen, and presents an exceptional value proposition for consumers in the market for a sub-$1000 Apple notebook that still retains a CD/DVD optical drive.
Other notable deals include 5% off 16GB iPads with Retina display (474.99, 56% off ($79 ($100 savings, 45 minutes left on deal), 42% off a new Canon T3i Digital SLR Camera with 2 Canon IS lenses 747.25 ($551.75 savings), and 74% off a 32GB SanDIsk SDHC TM Memory Card $17.99 ($52 savings).
Meanwhile, retailers including Amazon, MacMall, B&H Photo, Wal-Mart, MacConnection and Best Buy have launched their own Cyber Monday sales with pricing on Macs and iPads similar to what we saw on Black Friday. These can all be seen in our Apple Price Guides. Additionally, MacMall continues to advocate inventory of the vast majority of Apple's iPad mini product line (see chart), while Wal-Mart recently received all flavors of the AT&T iPad mini which its shipping out today.
And for those readers looking for a new Mac with 3-years of AppleCare extended protection, B&H Photo's Buy Together & Save (bundle prices, instructions) offer savings of up to $450 with its Cyber Monday pricing.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Intel details new Skylake chips hinting at Apple's future 15" MacBook Pro specs
- 2016 expected to be a big year for Apple's MacBook lineup, upgrades to arrive in coming months
- Consumer Reports survey finds Apple most reliable laptop brand
- Rumor: Apple to unveil redesigned MacBook Airs, new 15" model at WWDC 2016
- Record Low Prices: Apple's iMac 4K falls $200 to $1,299, iMac 5K to $1,599, 15" MacBook Pro to $1699 at B&H ahead of Black Friday